Doors Open 11:30am with a free lunch provided by Peninsula. The program starts at 12:10pm. Event will run approximately 45 minutes and you are welcome to leave early if needed or stay around afterwards to chat, socialize, and ask questions.
The seminar will help small and mid-sized business managers and owners to:
• Understand why staff contracts and flexible company handbooks and other core documentation will keep you in control of your business.
• Discover the recent changes to the Employment Standards such as Alberta Bill 2 from this year and a reminder about the major Bill 17 changes from 2018.
• Learn about the recent changes to keep your company compliant on all your dealing with your staff.
• Gain insight about the latest policies including Cannabis in the Workplace that touch on Employment Law, Human Rights, and Health & Safety.
• Learn about ways to win back time, boost staff productivity, and achieve business growth.
Peninsula has been helping small and mid-sized businesses take control of their Health & Safety and Human Resources/Employee Relations for 36 years. We help you best manage these functions and activities while truly protecting your business from costly and difficult situations.
Please rsvp your attendance.
Didsbury Train Station
1811 20 Street
November 19, 2019
Doors open at 11:30 am with free lunch provided.
Program starts at 12:10 pm