2017 Business Awards
Nominate a deserving Business, today!
This year the Didsbury & District Chamber of Commerce is offering more awards. If you feel you have been treated exceptionally well at a Didsbury Business, let us know. Fill out an award ballot, or pick one up, fill it out when you can, and drop it off at the Chamber Office. Be sure to read the Nomination Handbook for extra information regarding submissions. Deadline for submissions is October 20, 2017. Ballots are now closed for 2017. Below is a list of the awards and nominees for 2017.
- Congratulations 2017 Nominees
- BUSINESS ETHICS AWARD
- JNT Construction
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Kurt Van Dyck, Home Hardware
- Shelley Daly, Westbound Outdoors
- Luella Braun, Town of Didsbury
- Mary Howden, Didsbury AG Foods
- SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (10 or Less employees)
- MainStreet Unique
- Delree's Native Art Gallery
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (11 or More employees)
- Didsbury Massage & Wellness Centre
- Didsbury Pharmasave #373
- Didsbury Value Drug Mart
- Grasse Lumber Sales Ltd.
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
- Front Porch Realty
- Reminisce Restaurant
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT FOR PROFIT
- Didsbury AG Foods
- YOUTH EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
- Lauren Ward, Didsbury AG Foods
- Nathan Osterdal, Longhorn Painting Ltd.
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT FOR NON-PROFIT
- Didsbury Curling Club
to get your tickets to the 2017 Business Awards Evening.............and the winner is..........